How To Get Glowing Skin In A Week Naturally At Home
HOW TO GET GLOWING SKIN IN A WEEK NATURALLY [AT HOME]
Table of Contents
15 Home Remedies For Glowing Skin You Must Try:
Every woman desires a beautiful, young, glowing, and radiant skin. It does not matter whether she is a student, homemaker, or working professional. Our skin gets dry and dull due to many factors; due to age, pollution, UV rays exposure, lack of nutrition, inadequate sleep, unhealthy lifestyle, excessive drinking, and smoking. Though you cannot get rid of these things but can surely prevent them.
Looking for “how to get glowing skin in 2 weeks”? Here We have listed homemade beauty tips for glowing skin, amazing homemade Face mask, and glowing skin secret that will easily available at your kitchen.
No one can hold the age but can surely slow down the loss of glow and radiance by using these effective Home Remedies for Glowing Skin and Natural look.
1. Glowing Skin With Lemon and Honey –
These are the extremely common household ingredients. Lemon helps in removing the dead skin and honey contains anti-bacterial agents and antioxidants; the combination of which gives the incredibly radiant glowing skin.
How to Use Honey and Lemon For skin :
- Mix an equal amount of honey and lemon juice.
- Apply on your face.
- Let it dry and wash your face with cold water.
2. Turmeric and Yogurt For Skin Whitening
Turmeric is nature’s answer to free radicals, it has antifungal and antibacterial properties. It helps to reduce acne and scars from the skin and makes it clear and glowing and Yogurt is rich in lactic acid, which helps in the proper exfoliation of the skin. It removes dead skin cells and helps to moisturize and brighten the skin.
How to use Yogurt and Honey
- Mix two spoon of yogurt and one spoon of turmeric
- Apply on your face.
- Wash it off with water.
3. Fruit-Juices for Radiant Skin–
Consuming fresh fruit juices and Blood Purifying Foods can make your skin glow as it detoxifies your system and gives essential vitamins and nutrients. Drinking packed fruit juices won’t be that effective as consuming fresh fruit juices. As juices apart from giving us vitamins and nutrients, hydrates our body. And all this leads to a glowing face.
4. Neem and Sandalwood Face Pack –
Application of Neem and Chandan pack regularly onto your face can help to get rid of pimples and soothes your skin. Sandalwood helps to calm the skin and remove all kinds of dark spots and blemishes. Neem with its antibacterial properties helps to remove all kinds of free radicals from the skin and makes it clean and clear. It also helps to restore the pH balance of the skin while nourishing it.
DIY Neem and Sandalwood Face Mask
- Blend a few fresh leaves;
- Add a spoon of Chandan powder.
- Apply on your face and wash it off.
This pack is highly recommendable for oily skin.
5. Olive Oil for Skin Whitening
Olive oil is another magical way for glowing skin tips. Apply oil and massage your face for a minute. Leave it overnight. Olive oil massages seal your moisture in your skin and prevent it from dryness and wrinkles. Best suitable for dry skin.
6. Glow With Glycerin and Rose Water –
Glycerin and Rosewater have been used on the skin for ages. It is the oldest and simplest tips for glowing skin. Rosewater helps to clean our pores and make the skin soft and smooth. Glycerine provides proper hydration to the skin.
How to use it:
- Take 100 ml 0f rose water and add some glycerin;
- Apply on the face with the help of a cotton ball.
- Leave it overnight for promoting skin glow.
7. Curd and Tomato Mask For Flawless Skin –
This mask is suitable for both oily and dry skin. This mask gives a good skin tone, dark circles, and prevents acne problems. Tomatoes help to boosts the collagen in the skin, it removes the dead skin cells and makes the skin glowing from within. It also helps to fight cellular damage and prevents skin from aging.
How to make it:
- Take 2-3 spoons of yogurt to add tomato juice in good amount;
- Massage gently on your face.
- Wash it off with cold water.
8. Glowing Skin Using Honey:-
An excellent antibacterial agent and rich in bleaching properties, Honey helps in removing the acne and pigmentation. Using honey daily on your face will give you soft, smooth, and glowing skin. It will remove all kinds of aging spots and will hydrate the skin.
How to use Honey:
- Wash your hands and take honey on your finger.
- Apply it on your face properly covering the whole face.
- Massage it for few minutes and leave it for 5 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
9. Raw Milk For Skin Glow-
This is one of the best homemade masks for glowing skin and also for making the skin soft. Raw milk is very easily available and you can apply it even working in the kitchen or making your breakfast. It helps in the secretion of Tyrosine, hence proving to be an unbeaten fairness agent. Raw milk is also a great exfoliating agent.
How to apply Raw milk on face
- Take a small amount of milk and apply it to the skin.
- When the milk dries off, re-apply it.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Using this daily will give you soft and clear skin.
10. Avocado Face Mask:-
Avocado is a fruit loaded with great benefits. It nourishes the skin and makes it soft, smooth, and glowing. It helps to fight off the aging spots like wrinkles, dark spots, fine lines, and blemishes too. Avocados are rich in antioxidants, vitamin E, and water content, which helps to hydrate the skin and also reduce inflammation.
DIY Avocado Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- Take one avocado and mash it.
- Take 1tbsp of yogurt and mix it in the mashed Avocado.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water.
11. Banana Face Mask:-
Banana is enriched in Vitamin A, B, C, and E. It is a great exfoliator agent, it removes the dead skin cells from the face and moisturizes it. Banana is loaded with potassium and magnesium, which helps to remove acne, and blemishes from the skin. It lightens the dark spots and gives you glowing skin.
How to use Banana For Skin
- Take one banana and 2 tbsp of milk
- Mash the banana properly to avoid any lumps and add milk in it.
- Apply it on your face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water, later you can rub ice all over your face, for better results.
12. Saffron For Spotless Skin:-
We all have heard from our elders, how useful saffron is for body and skin. People drink saffron milk to get glowing skin. Saffron works as an antisolar agent, which absorbs the UV rays from the sun and protects our skin. It contains carotenoids, which help to maintain healthy and glowing skin. Saffron’s anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce skin irritation, inflammation, rashes, and swelling.
How to use Saffron For Face-
- 1 tbsp of honey
- A few strands of saffron
- Soak the saffron in honey for a few minutes
- Apply the honey on your face and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it with normal water
13. Besan and Rosewater:-
Besan is very good for glowing skin. Every bride uses besan Ubtan before marriage to get that special glow on the skin. It’s best for bridal Skincare and Glowing skin. Gram flour or Besan acts as a cleanser and helps to maintain the pH value of the skin. It helps to remove dirt, and pollution from the skin making it clear and glowing.
How to use it-
- Take 2 tbsp of besan and few drops of rose water.
- Mix them together to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck.
- Rub it gently like a scrub and then wash it off with normal water.
14. Sandalwood Powder, Cucumber and Rose Water Facemask:- Natural Glow
This is one of the best combos for the homemade mask. Sandalwood powder helps to remove acne and blemishes and cools down the skin. Cucumber hydrates the skin and Rosewater tightens the skin and makes it clear.
How to use it-
- Take a cucumber and grate it.
- Take 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder,
- 1 tbsp of Rosewater and the grated cucumber.
- Mix all of them together and apply it on your face.
- Leave the paste for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
15. Potato, Honey And Rose Water:-
All of the three ingredients can be found in our home anytime. Rosewater and Honey are the best for the face skin, they both help to cleanse the skin and hydrate it. Potatoes have mild bleaching properties, it reduces hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and blemishes. It boosts the skin collagen and also maintains its elasticity.
How to use it to get glowing skin-
- Take a small potato and grate it.
- Mix it with 1tbsp of honey and few drops of rose water.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck and let it dry.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
Skin Tight= Glowing Skin
Well, no one likes dull, dry, and damaged skin. We all want clearer, toned, and glowing skin. Just for you, we have brought one amazing skin serum, this serum will help to give you clear, and toned skin removing all kinds of wrinkles, crow’s feet, and aging spots.
Put an end to your constant battle with aging spots. Skin Tight will make your skin super hydrated, will enhance the collagen, and will firm the peptides.
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- Additives Free
- Helps to increase Skin Elasticity
- Improves skin texture
- Makes skin strong and fit looking
- Tightens and Strengthens Face veins
Say goodbye to Botox, Fillers, and Lasers. Just buy this skin rejuvenating serum and get clearer and glowing skin in 60 days.
These are some of the homemade remedies, which you can use for glowing skin. Before trying them, it is recommended to check whether you are allergic to them. Chose any one remedy and stick to it for at least 15 days, to have a better result.
FAQ To Get Glowing Skin –
Can I use the remedies daily?
- Yes, you can use the remedies daily. But I would suggest choose any one of the home remedies and use it for 15 days for better results.
In how many days will I see the result?
- For home remedies to work, give them at least 15 days’ time, if you apply them regularly. It may take a longer time to show the result according to your skin condition.
Can I use them as an overnight mask?
- No, it is not recommended to use any of the above home remedies to use as overnight. Your skin will not be able to breathe at night.
We hope that this blog “How to get glowing skin in 2 weeks” and Secrets prove meaningful and useful to you.
Source : trabeauli.com